twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

The Halls Are Quite

But, the excitement is growing. Only a few more weeks until sign ups begin for the next term of HSKS! As some of you have seen I have already posted the activities that will take place during the next term. I also opened a Twitter account and will be keeping everyone updated often about what I'm thinking and planning. We might even have a chat or two via twitter!

Well, more planning is needed, so I'll post some more later!!

3 comments:

Penelope of Flitwick said...

I am so excited for the term to begin! See you all for the sorting ceremony

Quinn said...

How does one "chat" on twitter?

Winnie said...

It's not really a chat site, but if you are on at the same time as someone else you can tweet back and forth. Hmmm . . . this is a good idea for a post. There is a way to have a tweetup. People do it all the time. They call them Twitter parties - Twarties :)