twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!


I am definitely playing catch up! In the last week and a half I've gotten some wonderful pieces of encouragement from some of the students. Unfortunately, my darn camera is not playing nice and my cell's pics tend to be too dark. So, without further ado . . . .

Lydia Figg - Thank you so much for the wonderful ROAK gift! Lydia sent me a lovely set of skull stitch markers! I am a stitch marker hog, so I definitely love's me these stitch markers :) (((((Lydia)))))

Olive Bumblebirch & Wisteria Lovegood- Next I received a wonderful little card filled with encouraging words from Olive and a beautiful card of encouragement from Wisty. Thank you, you two! I am definitely encouraged and send you big hugs!!! You have definitely made my day!

0 comments: