twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Birthday Package!!!

I think this is the first time that I will write this - Squeeeeeee!!! I got a fantabulous birthday package today from my spoiler :) It was so awesome to get home from work today and see that on my porch. I am actually waiting for an order of something, so at first I thought it was my order.

I've lost my real camera, so you'll have to bear with the phone pictures.

First a wonderful letter

Hello Miss Wartbobble!
I hope this owl post finds in time for your birthday.
I hope it's everything you will need for the rest of the school year.
I got you a back up cauldron because it's always nice to have a back up . . . just in case. There's a few Slytherin snakes to show your house spirit along with some super soft alpaca yarn to dye (in Slytherin colors, of course!) There should be some spare t-pins. I can never seem to fine mine when I need to block my knitting. There's also a journal/notebook. I tend to take a lot of notes in Professor Srpout's class, so I always have a spare handy. I also picked up the latest copy of The Government Manual for New Wizards. Theres a bunch of new laws and rules this year. I don't want you to get put in Azkaban for a small traffic violation. There's also a few other little surprises in there.

I hope you enjoy everything!
Love,
Victoria Pettigrew

Thank you for the t-pins!!!! Do you know what else I used them for? The insulated wraps that I put around the cake pan when I'm cooking a cake. I lose those things faster than money it seems. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

And now the pictures..



8 comments:

beckyM said...

I'm so glad you liked it! I'm also glad it all made it in one piece. I must admit it was hard to part with the owl after I knit him up :)

Winnie said...

He is ssssooooooo cute!!! I LOVE the owl. My daughters do to, but he's all mine!! LOL I noticed that I didn't really take a picture of the cauldron. Also, I totally use journals and I LOVE the Government Manual for New Wizards. You are awesome and very, very thoughtful. Mwah!

Cassandra Puddlemere said...

what a great package!!! I want to play with it!

beckyM said...

there might be one more envelope coming. I got a bit sidetracked with getting the package together that I realized my poor apartment could use a house cleaning charm on it :)

Emma Wigworthy said...

What a wonderful package - Kudos Victoria!!

And Happy Birthday Winnie - you deserve the best!!

Unknown said...

On behalf of the Enchantment Administration, I am delighted that you found the Government Manual for New Wizards a practical and useful volume.

Sincerely,
Jacob Sager Weinstein
Co-Author
The Government Manual for New Wizards

Penelope of Flitwick said...

What a spectacular package. Happy late Birthday!

Unknown said...

What a lovely package! And happy birthday too!! :)

Hugs!
Minee