twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Hogsmead Weekend!

Can I say anything else except fabulous?? First, my roommate Matilda almost thought that she would have to sit the weekend out because she woke up with a fever! Half hour before we were to leave, however, her fever mysteriously disappeared. We were all glad!! So was Bryce Arland.Can you believe that hottie is in love with Matilda??? Lucky girl! Anyway, where was I?? Oh, yes! Matilda and Bryce spent a little time at Madam Padfoot's. What they see in that place I'll never know. Anyway, I had to leave them there and head over to Dervish and Bangs because I needed to pick up my repaired broom. A little Quidditch accident last term was the cause. The main reason I wanted to make the trip to Hogsmeade, however, was Honeydukes! I had to restock on Peppermint Humbugs and chocolate.

After the day was over I just fell into the comfy chair in my dorm room and took a little nap. I hope everyone else had a fabulous time in Hogsmead. Can't wait to read about it.

1 comments:

Matilda Edgecombe said...

Winnie! I can't believe you just shared that with everybody! By the way, I had nothing to do with the mysterious disappearance of several Peppermint Humbugs, but I will get you some replacement ones this weekend.