twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

And . . . We Are Off!

Well, another great start for a swap. I'm excited that have the beginning of HSKS 7 under our belts. I can't wait to see what comes of the upcoming Dueling Club and to see the various characters develop.

And, hopefully, I will get a little more time to make updates to this blog more often! Right now I'm so tired I can't even see straight. I did, however, get my wish list up on the sidebar, so you can check that out at your leisure. Yes! Lots of bags, but I am totally bag crazy!! Wish I had more, plus it's time for me to trade out the little purse that I've been carrying around since the beginning of the last swap.

I hope that you all have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Quinn said...

Hmm. What kinda purse did you get in the last swap?

Winnie said...

A little purse (unlined) that I still use, but my pens and things poke through - haven't had time to line it myself. I like it because it's small and goes over my shoulder. I think I need something a little bigger now, though. I'm a purse and bag hog, I tell you!!