twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Huffle Homework

I think I totally skipped on last week's homework. Hope you will all forgive me. I overloaded myself last week AND had a Mega Ton of muggle homework on top of all that. So, to get on with this week's homework:

1. Do you knit or crochet? Knit
How long have you been at your craft? Since December 26, 2005
2. Do you spin? What type of spinning do you do? Nope
3. Are there any other crafts that you participate in? Sewing and Scrapbooking, but I'm Waaaaaaay behind
4. What are your favorite yarns/fibers? Wool - Lamb's Pride Chunky
5. What are your LEAST favorite yarns/fibers? Anything scratchy synthetic
6. Are there any types/brands of yarn that you are dying to work with but haven't gotten a chance? Malbrigo, but I won't die if I never get to knit with it either
7. What are you currently working on? ??? The plans are in my head still
8. Are their any knitting/crochet techniques that you would like to learn? Mmmm . . . I haven't thought about that much lately. Too busy!!!
9. Do you have a yarn winder and/or a swift? No, but I would LOVE and cherish one.
10. Where/how to you keep you needles/hooks? In a needleholder that a sewed
11. Do you like sweets? What are your favorites? Yes, chocolate, of course.
12. Are you having a birthday during this swap? Nope

2 comments:

Quinn said...

Hmmm... I don't know what your climate is like. If I mailed chocolate to you in March or April, would it melt?

Winnie said...

You never know in Cali. It's better pretty cool lately. Doesn't usually get real warm until end of April - beginning of May.