twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Visit to the Ministry of Magic


Today I had to do my just duty and serve as a juror at the Ministry of Magic. My day started early in the morning with an Owl from the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. Of course, I had other things planned, but dropped everything in order to serve the magical world.

Before heading off to the Ministry, however, I did my research and checked on line to make sure that I could take my wooden knitting needles inside. You know what happens to those that take forbidden items into the phone booth? Somehow they get sucked away as you are transported from one location to the Ministry. You arrive and find yourself suddenly lighter than when you began your journey. It's quite frustrating! There was a time when I had to visit the Ministry and lost several sets of the most beautiful cherry wood stitch markers with brass rings that you ever saw! You see, brass of any sort is not allowed at the Ministry. Well, I learned my lesson.


I can't talk about the case. That's against the law, but I did want to mention that I saw Wisteria there, giggling like a school girl with Casandra Chrimsonchin. My preoccupation with what they were laughing about got my quite distracted the entire day! I think she was talking about that new DADA teacher that I haven't had the pleasure of spending very much time with as of yet. Well, wouldn't you say that a proper tea time should be announced so that I might spend time with ALL? Including the new DADA??
Announcements coming soon, my dearies!

0 comments: