twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

In My Office

In my office this morning attending to camp business. Had to run out this morning and get myself a Nutty White Mocha! LOVE! But, I can only afford about one a week currently. Unfortunately, camp staff only gets paid once a month! Can you believe it? So, I have to ration out the goodies that I allow myself. But, mmmmmmmmm, is it good!

Be sure to check out the main blog because we are deciding on a DADA Professor for the summer session. There are definitely some yummy decisions to make, and I know that Wisty is itching to get starting with the DADA orientation. She's got it down perfectly. I think she already has a set orientation schedule and run through planned because she's done it so many times already. I'm perfectly at ease because I know that whomever is chosen will be in good . . . eh hem - hands!

In other news, I'm excited to have Cassie Grubbly-Plank as my spoilee for the summer. I'm sad, however, because the link that I have to her blog is not working. Oh, Cassie!!! If you read this please let me know ASAP what you blog address is. Can't wait to read it!

Also, it turns out that I did not have nargles in my sleeping bag, but Horklumps!!! They must have jumped in when I went through my garden at home.

0 comments: