twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

My Spoilee/Spoiler


I love looking through people's queue's to see all the different patterns, so I loved this exercise. We had to look through the queue's of our spoilee and spoiler and name our favorites.

My Spoilee is Cassie Grubbly-Plank/mandyknitster. 120 items in her queue!!! She had a beautiful set of mittens called Green Autumn (Druid mittens) that I loved!

My spoiler's name is Astrid Cloverleaf/msrib. Astrid only has 7 items in her queue, so it was rather easy to choose. She has a paire of Snicket Socks in her queue that are very cute and look fun to knit. Except I'm not really a sock knitter, so they'd probably take me EONS to knit.

4 comments:

Patonga Pinkstone said...

You are very smart, Miss Wartbobble! I am having trouble guessing but I think maybe #4.

Becca said...

i may only have 7 items in my queue, but i have well over 300 favorited! this socks are certainly favorites of mine. one day when i have patience, i WILL knit them... or at least cast on. :)

pren said...

why are you bringing wolfsbane potion? is there something we need to know about you?

Winnie said...

Or maybe something we need to know about the DADA??????????