twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Yay, for Campfires!!!


I absolutely LOVE camping! Unfortunately, the whole camp experience as a kid only went as far as camping in an RV in my yard. I think my parents figured that since we lived in the wilderness that was good enough. Plus we were rather poor growing up - my parents could not afford to send my sisters and I to camp. So, to make up for lost time I camp as often as I can as an adult!!

Every time I go camping I like to find new and interesting recipes to cook. Some of my favorite recipe resource sites are below:

Chuckwagon Diner

Campfire Recipes

I also found a neat site on how to make an awesome pot of coffee while you're camping.

The Coffee Site

And, I think one of my favorite - camping or not - is French Toast. Yum!

Campfire French Toast Recipe

I hope that these links helped you! I know that they have made me hungry!

0 comments: