twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

HSKS 6 Questionnaire

Potter Name: Miss Winifred Wartbobble

Rav ID: misswartbobble

I am allergic to: Nothing

Pets that I have: None of the four legged kind

My favorite yarn: Lamb's Pride Bulky, Cascade 220 runs a close second because of the variety of colors.

If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors? N/A

My favorite flavor: Peppermint and Pumpkin

My favorite holiday: Thanksgiving

I would like to receive a: Yarn Dyeing Kit

List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: Any needle made with Bamboo anywhere between 7 and 13.

Is there a brand that you are dying to try?: Harmony!

I've participated in HSKS: 5 times, I skipped HSKS 4

Do you have a birthday during this swap? Yeppers!! If so which day? October 7th

0 comments: