twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

My Swap Partner!!

I'm so excited! This is the first swap that I'll be participating in NOT under the cover of a pseudo personae. I'm also not working every other out of the day besides the time that I'm writing a paper for class, so I'll be able to give more back to this swap. Totally jazzed!! AND we're entering my absolute favorite time of the year.

My swap partner this term is a 1st year named Petunia Cronkshanks. I'm looking forward to getting to know her a little better and to also see her enjoying herself as the swap progresses. She's looking forward to receiving a sock kit, so that shall be fun to put together. Maybe I'll even get a little knitting done this term!

Well, it's time for me to do a few administrative duties! Whew!! Admin duties and homework this term. I'm pulling the double duty! LOL

2 comments:

Mrs. D said...

I am having a great time so far. I love to see your comments on my blog! I've also noticed you are one very busy lady!

Unknown said...

Hi!
You can come to swap with us on Sirpriz!
Have a nice day!
Mama from http://www.sirpriz.com
Swap gift community all over the world