twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Slytherin House Quiz #1

1. Do you knit and/or crochet : I knit

2. How long have you been at your craft? Since December 26th, 2005.

3. Do you spin? No.

4. What type of spinning do you do (drop spindle or wheel)? N/A

5. Are there any other crafts that you participate in? Sewing, Scrapbooking, Baking ;)

6. What are your favorite yarns/fibers? Loves me some Lamb's Pride Bulky and Alpaca blends.

7. What are your LEAST favorite yarns/fibers? I will knit with most anything, but prefer soft to scratchy even in acrylics.

8. Are there any types/brands of yarn that you are dying to work with but haven’t gotten a chance? I see them, but can't remember the name!

9. What are your favorite types of projects to knit/crochet? Love bags and hats and baby items.

10. What are you currently working on? A dishcloth, Doctor's Bag and a Hufflepuff bag.

11. Anything you plan to start this autumn? Dr. Who scarf for hubby's Xmas gift.

12. What is your favorite Finished Object? (Please, post a picture if you would like.)


13. Are their any knitting/crochet techniques that you would like to learn? I want to learn to double knit.

0 comments: