twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Not Feeling Well

Not sure if it's just Aunt Flo, but Winnie does not feel well today. Everything hurts! I worked my graveyard - 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. job and then drove over to Daily Grind for a 6:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. shift. Totally forgot the potion for pain, so by the end of my shift I was in some terrible pain. After driving home I went straight to sleep and completely slept through picking up the girls from school at 2 p.m.!!! It was almost 3 p.m. by the time I got them. Poor Cree was quite sad!

Administrative Duties
Anyway, I got the matches done last night, but the list still needed a little tweaking before it could be released.

Only one more day before the swap begins!!! I can feel the exitement already :) I am quite surprised at the turn out, actually. I assumed because of the holidays that some would be sitting this term out, but we are up to our regular attendance. Yay!!

Well, I'm going to do a little homework and then head off to work again. Nigh all!!

0 comments: