twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Slytherin House Quiz #2

Many, Many congrats to Enid for finding the Snitch and to Slytherin House for FINALLY being in the lead! It only took 6 swaps, but we're finally making some progress. Way to go Slytherins!!! On to winning the House Cup!

  • Are you a sock knitter?What are your foot measurements? Nope, I'm not a sock knitter. I'm not entirely sure of my measurements, but I'll try and update that information before the end of the week.
  • Do you have a yarn winder and/or a swift? Unfortunately, no.Where/how to you keep you needles/hooks? In a needle roll that I made.
  • Do you collect anything? Yarn! LOL Starbucks or Daily Grind paraphanelia and Old Fashioned bears or Starbucks bears LOL
  • What is your favorite type of music? Are you MP3 ready? Country, and no, I'm not MP3 ready, but I'm CD ready! Listen to music in my car all the time.
  • Do you like sweets? What are your favorites? My favorite candy is Apple Sour Punch.
  • What is your living situation like? Any pets? Children? No pets, but four children and a husband.
  • Do you have an online wish list (Amazon, Etsy, Loopy Ewe, etc.)? Please include links for your swap pal. Amazon - jeneanw
My Amazon.com Wish List

  • Favorite Harry Potter movie character? Harry first and Dumbledore second.

0 comments: